Be one of the 60,000 people across all of California in the upcoming 34th Annual California Coastal Cleanup Day, on September 15! Volunteer to remove debris from beaches, creeks, rivers, and lakes all around California to protect wildlife from harm while taking care of our environment.
5 Easy Steps to Volunteer
1. Find a Coastal Cleanup Day site near you –2018 Cleanup Site Map. (no pre-registration required!)
2. Invite a friend to join you.
3. Print a waiver in advance –Volunteer Waiver.
4. Bring your own reusable bucket, gloves, and water bottle. Check in with the Site Captain and follow their instructions.
5. Have a great time! Post pictures with #vccoastcleanup2018 to enter the photo contest for cool prizes.
The mission of Ventura Countywide Coalition for Coastal & Inland Waterways is, “Promoting clean & healthy beaches, rivers and creeks throughout Ventura County”.